Subject to proper installation and normal, intended use, all structural components of Goalsetter Systems Signature Series, Extreme Series, and GS Wall-Mount Series basketball systems are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the duration of ownership, by the original retail purchaser. Normal or intended use shall be described as activity that is necessary for the participation in the sport for which the equipment is designed.
The Following are NOT Covered by Goalsetter's Warranty:
- Damage caused by deliberate multiple player hanging, vandalism, non-basketball activities, or any other activity that could be regarded as abusive.
- Modification of any product by the customer, unless approved by Goalsetter Systems.
- Use in non-residential applications of Glass backboards on Signature Series systems.
- Use in non-residential applications of Extreme Series complete systems.
- Any products subjected to negligence, improper installation, acts of God, or any other event beyond the control of Goalsetter Systems.
- Paint or rusted parts. Touch-up paint is included in all hardware kits.
- Normal deterioration of products due to atmospheric conditions, weather, wear and tear (including paint), or other causes that do not affect functional use.
- Any expenses associated with the replacement or removal of the product from its application.
- Any warranty on a basketball system excludes the rim. Rim warranties are as follows:
- Single Ring Static Rim: 2 Year limited
- Heavy Duty Flex Rim: 2 Year limited
- GS Collegiate Breakaway Rim: 5 Year limited
- Any warranty on a basketball system excludes the padding. Padding warranties are as follows:
- Multi-Purpose Backboard Edge Padding: 1 Year limited
- Custom Fitted Pole Padding: 1 Year limited
- Wrap Around Pole Padding: 1 Year limited
To place a warranty claim for your Goalsetter product purchased through www.HomeNow.com, please visit the following link: Warranty Claims Form